“We’re thrilled to name ManageEngine a winner of the Unified Endpoint Management category in our InfoSec Awards program. They won this award because they pioneered endpoint security management – an innovative approach to defeating the next generation of cybercriminals,” said Gary S. Miliefsky, publisher, Cyber Defense Magazine.
In 2019, Cyber Defense Magazine named ManageEngine a Next Gen vendor in Unified Endpoint Management at IP EXPO in London, and then again at RSA Conference 2020 in San Francisco. Cyber Defense Magazine recognized ManageEngine in its 2020 InfoSec Awards for the features, capabilities, and value it delivers, along with its market presence.
How were vendors evaluated for the 2020 InfoSec Awards?
To be considered for the 2020 InfoSec Awards, vendors were requested to nominate their products for the categories their solutions fall into. Then, Cyber Defense Magazine evaluated these solutions with judges who are CISSP, FMDHS, and CEH certified security professionals. The judges then reviewed each company and its product, and voted for products based on the value delivered to customers; innovation of approach; each vendor’s data sheets, videos, and other collateral; and more.
“With cybercrime heading into the tens of billions of records stolen and potentially trillions of dollars in damages, we are proud to recognize ManageEngine as an award-winning innovator that offers a new approach to defeat these criminals,” said Pierlugi Paganini, editor-in-chief, Cyber Defense Magazine.
Desktop Central, ManageEngine’s unified endpoint management solution, has now earned seven accolades in six months. It has also recently developed two add-ons for browser security management and vulnerability management, expanding its cybersecurity capabilities.
“ManageEngine truly deserves being named a ‘Winner’ for taking a bold approach to unified endpoint management,” said Yan Ross, editor-at-large, Cyber Defense Magazine.
Recent accolades Desktop Central has earned:
- ManageEngine was recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools.
- ManageEngine was named a Leader in Unified Endpoint Management by Info-Tech Research Group.
- Forrester recognized ManageEngine in The Forrester Wave™: Unified Endpoint Management (UEM), Q4 2019 Report.
- ManageEngine was recognized as a Major Player in three IDC MarketScape reports .
- ManageEngine was named a Champion in IT Asset Management by Info-Tech Research Group.
- ManageEngine was recognized as a Next Gen vendor in Unified Endpoint Management in the 2019 Cyber Defense Global Awards offered by Cyber Defense Magazine.
- Cyber Defense Magazine named ManageEngine a Winner in its InfoSec Awards 2020 at RSA Conference in San Francisco.
These seven achievements highlight why users prefer Desktop Central for endpoint security management.
Try out Desktop Central for yourself free for 30 days, and discover all it has to offer.