We’re excited to announce the release of version 9.1 of ManageEngine Applications Manager.The new version comes loaded with several new features as well as improvements to existing features. We think you will find them handy.
Here’s a quick look at the major features that release 9.1 has to offer:
– Anomaly Detection : IT administrators have traditionally approached troubleshooting in a reactive manner. They receive notifications from the monitoring tool about a server outage or a CPU spike and then react accordingly. The new ‘Anomaly Detection’ feature can help them adopt a more proactive approach to troubleshooting problems. It lets them identify any potential threats to application performance beforehand.
– Real Browser Monitor : Measure how your customers experience your web applications and web transactions, from different geographical locations. This feature proactively monitors the availability, response times and page loading time of web transactions.
– OpStor Connector : Connect with ManageEngine OpStor and view integrated application and SAN monitoring stats in a single console.
– Option to integrate website uptime data from Site24x7 into Applications Manager.
– REST APIs which help you integrate AppManager data into your intranet portals or with third-party monitoring tools, and more.
To view a complete list of all the new stuff that has gone into release 9.1, refer our forum announcement .
That’s it for now. Stay tuned to this space for more feature announcements, updates and more!