There is a Linux download and Windows download of Applications Manager. Now, whatz the difference between the two? Letz get this clear before you download.
The additional features in Windows download that are not available in Linux download are
* Microsoft .Net monitoring
* Exchange Server monitoring
* Monitoring other windows servers using WMI
* Monitoring NTLM authenticated URLs and external URLs through proxy servers with integrated NTLM authentication
* Recorder.exe which can be used to record a URL sequence can be used in a windows machine. ( though it can be used to upload the sequence to a linux version )