Running an IT desk is no easy task. This is the first place users turn to when they find any issues with their IT resources, so it’s easy to get flooded with calls. With ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus’ comprehensive help desk and asset management capabilities, you reduced the chaos and streamlined your exceptional customer service. But did you know ServiceDesk Plus can do more than that?
Yes, with ServiceDesk Plus’ integration capabilities, you can extend the scope of your deployment beyond delivering effective support to your end users. With too many networking elements that need to be problem-free, a trivial mishap could cause costly network downtime. Often, this is due to IT performance issues that were not dealt with at the right time. To help you avoid running into such issues, we bring to you a webinar on how to fully use your ServiceDesk Plus deployment.
Join us as we discuss how to take ServiceDesk Plus beyond boundaries and be the first to know the IT performance mishaps. Explore ServiceDesk Plus’ integration possibilities with a suite of ITOM solutions such as OpManager. Discover how it helps you sync your IT inventory, keep an eye on key performance metrics, and effectively resolve network alarms. Learn how you can enable constant network uptime, bring down MTTR in case of network issues, and ensure a seamless networking experience for your end users.
Whether you have the on-premises, cloud, or MSP version of ServiceDesk Plus, discover the integration possibilities with an ITOM suite as we discuss how you can:
- Achieve automatic, categorized discovery of network devices, servers, and apps in the CMDB.
- Alert your technicians about IT issues through the automatic logging of trouble tickets in the ServiceDesk Plus console.
- Automate workflows to bid adieu to manual tracking and ensure no ticket is left unattended.
- Track the status of a ticket and all its updates until the issue is completely resolved.
- Identify which business service or unit is most affected by an incident through Asset Relationship.
- Compare reports from ServiceDesk Plus and ITOM tools to filter out devices that cause frequent problems.
|Date: Oct. 21, 2021
Time: 2am GMT
|Date: Oct. 26, 2021
Time: 12:30pm MYT
|Date: Oct. 27, 2021
Time: 2pm WIB
Why settle for less when ServiceDesk Plus can do more? Register today and enable seamless IT operations for your users.