Applications Manager now supports MS Office SharePoint server. It can automatically diagnose, notify and correct the performance and availability problems that may occur. Applications Manager provides comprehensive fault management and proactive alert notifications for any impending problems and triggering corrective actions. It also gathers performance data for future planning, analysis and reporting and are supported out-of-the-box.
Some of the key performance metrics include:
- Office Search Gatherer ( Reason To Back Off, Active Queue Length, Threads In Plugins, Delayed Documents, etc.)
- Excel Services Web Frontend (Active Requests, Requests Per Second)
- Document Conversions (Incoming EMail Messages Processed, Pending Conversions)
- Active Server Pages (Errors/sec, Requests Queued, Requests Rejected, Requests/sec, Current Sessions, etc.)
- Share Point Server Servcies ( Service Name, Status, Health, Availability) and much more…
Here are some screenshots of Applications Manager monitoring MS Office SharePoint: