It’s better to avoid manual handling of compliance management in a large network enterprise for two major reasons:
- If a device is non-compliant, admins may face heat and tremendous management overload, because their enterprise could be fined heavily and the reputation of the company may take a hit, which is difficult to come back from.
- Also, if the admin fails to notice that a device is non-compliant, it becomes a major security threat for the device as well as the enterprise.
How can you handle or manage compliance efficiently?
Admins need to follow certain best practices derived specifically for compliance to be efficient. Some of the basic best practices include:
- Use an automation tool to eliminate manual tasks.
- Conduct regular audits to find loop holes that may cause non-compliance.
- Make compliance management easy using micro-management.
In this e-book , you’ll learn:
- How to conduct regular audits.
- How to implement a Zero Trust model.
- How to keep track of customer rights and data.
- How to utilize the legal team for top compliance management.
Grab a free copy of our e-book on the top four best practices in compliance management, and proactively manage compliance hassle-free, steering clear of fines and maintaining a good reputation among your customers.
If you’re interested in learning how a robust, one-stop network configuration management solution such as Network Configuration Manager can help you manage your network’s compliance, sign up for a personalized demo with one of our experts who can answer all your product questions.