Get ready, America. ManageEngine is heading back to the US for another round of seminars on Active Directory management and IT security. After circling the globe for our 2018 Active Directory World Tour, we’re excited to return to the East Coast this June. Here’s the seminar schedule:
Here are a few things that our presenters will be covering at the seminar:
Leveraging advanced SIEM technology
- The limitations of Microsoft Event Viewer.
- Powerful use cases that can help you better manage security and access.
- How to leverage correlation to detect anomalies and attacks better.
Preventing the most common internal attacks
- How to reduce and eliminate attacks against Microsoft authentication protocols.
- Why it’s essential to protect your network against common communication protocol attacks.
- How to reduce and monitor privilege escalation attacks.
Aside from SIEM and threat prevention, our experts are going to be covering even more Active Directory and IT security topics. Check out the complete agenda.
Exclusive early-bird registration is available now. Register here.
If you’re not on the East Coast, don’t worry! We’ll be conducting four more seminars this coming fall on the West Coast.
We look forward to meeting you at our seminars, and thank you for your continued support.