Browsers today are available on most endpoints, and they’re used by nearly all employees on a daily basis. The extent of browser usage has made them a prime target for cybercriminals. Most malware is spread through browsers, making it a priority that IT teams secure browsers.
Why integrate Desktop Central with Browser Security Plus?
Desktop Central is a unified endpoint management (UEM) solution that enables you monitor all your assets—like laptops, desktops, smartphones and software applications—without the hassle of switching between multiple applications for each asset.
By integrating Desktop Central with Browser Security Plus, you can ensure your browsers, along with all your other endpoints, are up to date. This fortifies your enterprise from identified attacks. With Desktop Central your assets are properly patched and equipped with the right configurations, privileges are effectively managed, and strong passwords are in place. With Browser Security Plus, you can be confident browser add-ons are patched, unauthorized add-ons are restricted, and proper web filters are set.
By integrating Desktop Central with Browser Security Plus, you can:
- Remain vigilant about the browsers being used, and always know whether they’re up to date.
- Keep track of the browser add-ons, extensions, and plug-ins present in your enterprise.
- Prevent cyberattacks by removing high-risk add-ons, extensions, and plug-ins.
- Secure web activities by hardening browser settings.
- Ensure that only authorized websites are accessed by filtering URLs.
- Manage website-browser compatibility issues by directing websites to destination browsers.
- Stay compliant with browser security standards, such as CIS and STIG.
Comprehensive endpoint security starts with browsers, and Desktop Central’s integration with Browser Security Plus promises just that! This integration can be achieved in three easy steps. Download the free, 30-day trial of Browser Security Plus to see for yourself how its integration with Desktop Central will benefit your organization.