When Windows IT Pro, the IT magazine and community, announced the results of 2013 Community Choice Awards last Friday, we felt the same rare and elusive bliss that a golfer would feel after scoring two aces in one round, nice and clean, with no fluke involved!
Why, you ask?
Well, because ADManager Plus, our Windows identity and access management (IAM) solution, won this year’s Windows IT Pro Community Choice Silver award for best Active Directory/group policy product. And this is the third year in a row that ADManager Plus has won this award! Now, that’s certainly no mean feat!
That’s not all…
- ADAudit Plus, our Windows security and compliance product, which got listed as a hot product in 2012 survey for best auditing/compliance product, retained that spot this year too.
- ADManager Plus also won top honors in 2013 WindowsNetworking.com Readers’ Choice awards!
Interestingly, ADManager Plus software had also won Windows IT Pro Editors’ Choice Silver in 2011 and 2012. And who knows, it might have won top honors this year too had not the Editors’ Award program been given a break this year.
Well, a wise man once said “Of all sad words of mouth or pen, the saddest are these: it might have been”. An axiomatic truth! So, let’s not talk of what could have been, let’s just talk of what have been 😉
We thank all our customers and supporters, who voted for us and gave us this distinction. We are humbled and honored. We also thank Windows IT Pro for conducting this award program every year, which provides IT community a chance to express their opinion about the prevalent IT products.
Getting recognized by IT community (which includes both experts and end-users) – three times in a row – as one of the Top 3 products in a software market, where new trends emerge every now and then, indicates that we are doing something right, consistently. These repeat victories prove that we are keeping up with the latest demands of the market; fine-tuning the products based on customer feedback; and putting customer satisfaction ahead of everything else.
We gave an “industry first” this year, when we fine-tuned our products to better manage IAM challenges around BYOD trend adoption.
- Mobile Active Directory management in ADManager Plus to help system administrators manage user accounts in Active Directory while on the go. (Presently, among the standard IAM products of this industry, ADManager Plus is the only one that offers both native iPhone and Android apps for this purpose.)
- Native iPhone app to help ADSelfService Plus (our IT self-service product) users to reset their forgotten passwords via their iPhones. More information…
- ActiveSync device reporter and usage analyzer in our Exchange reporting software.
We also added removable media and printer auditing to ADAudit Plus in order to improve its compliance readiness.
With your appreciation serving as a shot in the arm, we will do more in the upcoming year and stay committed to delivering the best to you.
Once again, thank you for stopping by to show your appreciation. It means a lot to us