Microsoft released their advance notification for November 2012 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 6 bulletins on November 13, 2012 addressing 13 vulnerabilities.
- 4 bulletins are rated Critical
- 1 bulletin is rated Important
- 1 bulletin is rated Moderate
- 5 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 vulnerability can lead to Information Disclosure
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Office
- .Net Framework
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.