For our next release of Firewall Analyzer, we are toying around with some new ideas for our security dashboard, which we have tried to capture in the prototype screens below. We would like to hear from you about your opinion on the same. You can also refer to our Online Forum Post on the same topic.
The reason for providing this is to, provide a complete snapshot about the informations regarding Attack, Virus and Security Events occurred in the Firewall(s). We have developed a prototype for the same,
1. Click Security Statistics to view the information provided. Complete details will be shown when clicked on “firewall name” and “count”.
3. For a complete walk through please refer the below link,
Once you have got a feel about our proposed “Security Statistics” in dashboard, kindly let us know ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) the following. This will help us to evolve better,
* Did the “Security Statistics” provide all the information which you were looking for ?
* Do you want any other information to be added/modified/removed ?
* Do we need to re-define our presentation format ? If so please provide us more information about the discrepancies faced ?
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year