We’re happy to announce that ManageEngine has been positioned in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management[i] (SIEM) and its Critical Capabilities for Security Information and Event Management[ii] research report for the third consecutive year.
“We believe Gartner’s recognition honors our efforts to constantly evolve our products. We at ManageEngine are focused on building a futuristic and comprehensive, yet simple-to-use, SIEM solution that will meet the rapidly growing demands of enterprise security. We strive to equip contemporary and future security operations centers (SOCs) with the ability to detect, respond to, and mitigate sophisticated attacks, and seamlessly orchestrate security operations across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments.”
– Manikandan Thangaraj, director of product management at ManageEngine
How Log360 helps SOCs combat sophisticated security attacks:
- Security auditing of on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures: Log360 can audit the flood of log data from Windows and Linux servers, EMC and NetApp file servers, Active Directory environments, VMware and Hyper-V machines, IaaS/PaaS such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure, and SaaS like Salesforce, and turn this data into meaningful, actionable insights.
- Intuitive, real-time security analytics: Log360 comes bundled with over 1,000 prepackaged report templates, interactive dashboards, and alert profiles, all of which cover the basic security, auditing, and compliance needs of most enterprises. These components provide immediate insight into suspicious events and facilitate quick decision-making.
- Advanced threat detection: Log360’s global IP threat database and STIX/TAXII threat feed processors help detect malicious traffic in a network and stop potential network intrusions at their earliest stages. The solution’s real-time correlation engine can also detect indicators of compromise and attacks across different resources in a network to help preempt security threats.
- User behavior analytics (UBA): Log360’s UBA module is powered by machine learning and can quickly spot abnormal user logons, logon failures, accesses to critical resources, and other user behavior anomalies.
- Streamlined incident management: Log360’s built-in incident management module helps track the resolution of detected incidents to ensure accountability. It also supports raising tickets for every threat detected in the network using help desk software such as ServiceNow, ServiceDesk Plus, JIRA, and Zendesk.
We’re constantly working toward enhancing our threat intelligence, user behavior analytics, and data security and visibility modules. Download and explore Log360 for yourself free for 30 days, or try your hands on the online demo.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest rating. Gartner publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of facts. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability to fitness for a particular purpose.
[i] Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management,” Kelly M. Kavanagh, Toby Bussa, Gorka Sadowski, 3 December 2018
[ii] Gartner, “Critical Capabilities for Security Information and Event Management,” Toby Bussa, Kelly Kavanagh, Gorka Sadowski, 3 December 2018