Microsoft released their advance notification for March 2013 patch Tuesday. Microsoft will release 7 bulletins on March 12, 2013.
- 4 bulletins are rated Critical
- 3 bulletins are rated Important
- 3 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 2 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 2 vulnerability can lead to Security Feature Bypass
- All Supported Operating Systems.
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Microsoft Office
Once the bulletins are released, the Patch Assessment team at Desktop Central will test all the patches pertaining to these bulletins and update their central patch database at the earliest.